2006 DW Pedal Fix – Finished

I went to the music store trying to find some replacement parts but they have none (except for this one piece that will cost more than what I bought the pedal for), so I decided to try tightening everything back together first and see how severe the damage is. I replaced the stripped screw with new ones and assembled the pedal again, and what do you know - it plays perfectly! Even if I didn't change out any parts, the pedal is just as smooth and solid as it was supposed to be. Quiet, too! All the wobbling has disappeared. So yay! Another DW 5000 pedal for Mati!
This entry was posted in Drum, Projects. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *